Secure Your Retirement With Gold and Silver
Thanks to a well-known congressional allowance, you can now put gold or silver into your IRA account allowing you to own physical precious metals in coin or bar form. You’ll never have to wonder if your retirement fund is secure because YOU have all the control. There’s no hassle to access it, no password to remember, and no wondering if it’s really there when you need it most.
Think About This for a Minute:
- Most investors have a retirement portfolio that is heavily weighted in volatile equities and hasn’t been rebalanced in years.
- People nearing retirement have the most to lose when the stock market declines.
- For the next 20 years, about 10,000 Baby Boomers will turn 65 each day.
- The difficult economic times have made it harder than ever to build a nest egg.
- The average life expectancy is rising – retirees will need more money than ever.
- The current ratio of workers to retirees is 5:1. By 2050, it will drop to 3:1.
- There is an ever-smaller number of workers to support increasing numbers of retirees.
Because of all this, there is increasing pressure on the federal government to redistribute wealth and “move money around” to take care of people that don’t take care of themselves, and there is a very real concern that the money you’ve been socking away in your IRA or 401K retirement plan may not actually be there when you need it.
This has already happened with private pension plans, municipal retirement plans and other accounts that investors thought were secure, but turned out not to be. Just think about the unfortunate folks who invested for their retirement with Bernie Madoff!
What’s the Solution?
Take back control of the financial future for yourself and your family. Don’t rely on the government, or anyone else, to “protect” your hard-earned retirement savings for you. Act now to bring your retirement account assets back where they belong with a Precious Metals IRA from the Orion Metal Exchange. We can help you to transfer funds from your current IRA or your former 401K/403B account to buy physical precious metals that you can hold in your hand, not just read about in a monthly statement.